Store your keys easily
The ultra-functional keychain
KeySmart stores up to 8 standard keys. Almost all existing flat keys on the market are compatible with this compact keychain. To place your keys, it's easy: just take it apart and place your keys as you see fit.
An elegant and innovative design, KeySmart in all its forms
Quality product, it comes in 4 colors. Red, black, blue or gray. You are spoiled for choice. Made of aerospace grade aluminum, KeySmart is at least strong. Its reduced weight of 15 grams and lilliputian dimensions (height of 88 mm) make it very practical and space-saving.
How to assemble your KeySmart?
Step 1: Place the face with the logo down, the studs facing up.
Step 2: Add your keys. The toothed sides of the keys should face inwards. If necessary, use spacer washers between keys (included).
Step 3: Be certain that each bunch of keys arrives well at the top of the pad. Use spacer washers if needed.
Step 4: Add the back plate and screw in the nuts. A coin will do the trick!
- Storage of 8 keys
- Custom installation of your keys
- Length: 88 mm
- Width: 9 mm at the center, 16 mm at the ends
- Weight: 15 grams (20 grams for the titanium version)
- Capacity: from 2 to 8 keys
- Compatibility: the vast majority of flat wrenches whose orifice is less than 4 mm in diameter
- Materials: aluminum and stainless steel
- color: red, black, blue or gray
Below a video tutorial presenting the 4 stages of installation